Students are responsible for fulfilling all requirements of the curriculum in which they are enrolled. They should consult with their adviser, College Secretary or University Registrar in planning their course work.  

A student must be officially registered in order to receive credit for course work. The official registration form (UPLB Form 5), which is a record of classes in which the student has enrolled, is filed in the Office of the College Secretary and in the University Registrar’s Office (OUR).