Honorable Dismissal

A student in good standing who desires to sever his connection with the University shall present a written petition to this effect to the University Registrar, signed by his parent or guardian. If the petition is granted, the student shall be given honorable dismissal.

All the indebtedness to the University must be settled before a statement of honorable dismissal will be issued.

A student who leaves the University for reason of suspension, dropping, or expulsion due to disciplinary action shall not be entitled to honorable dismissal. Should he be permitted to receive his transcript of record or the certification of his academic status in the University, it shall contain a statement of the disciplinary action rendered against him or her.